Terms & Conditions
By entering this site you accept these terms unconditionally, if you disagree with these terms you may not use any of the facilities of this site.
By "entering this site" we mean, access, download, referral, viewing, booking or any other activity you may perform on this site, this may also be referred to collectively as "use".
Your continued use of this web site signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions.
Your communications/use to this web site may be intercepted as defined in the "Regulation of Interception of Communications Act of 2002) , by us or by any other competent authority as defined by this act.
You may print a copy of these terms for non commercial and personal use relating to the legal use of this website.
You may not transfer any of your rights in this agreement.
We may alter any part of this agreement at any time without notice to you. The effective version of this document will be the version that was on our website at the time you make a payment or where no payment has taken place then the time of the first page during a session.
Any reference to "we", "owner", "us", "our" is a reference to Coleske Artists (Pty) Ltd
Minors may use this website to the extent that they may not complete any transaction involving the exchange of money. Where payment is taken the user warrants that they are of legal age. Where a minor is involved, the guaradian/parent confirms that they are assisting them.
You agree to provide accurate information about yourself when concluding a transaction.
This website is offered "as is". This website is provided without any warrantees or representations whatsoever whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
Specifically, but not limited to, we make no warrantees express, implied, statutory in respect of:
- The accuracy of any content or part of this website or system,
- Any opinions that may be expressed,
- The reliability or completeness of any information contained on this website,
- The suitability or content contained in any link on this website to another website. The existence of such a link also does not imply that we endorse the website,
- That the software on this system may be compatible or work on your system(s) and that it does not contain any computer viruses, destructive programs, or worms,
- That your hardware may be compatible with your hardware and that our software or hardware will not damage your hardware.
- The availability of this website, we can and may at our sole discretion take any part or the entire website or system down or restrict your access to it without further notice to you or anybody else,
You may only use this website for legal purposes.
You may not:
- Embed this website into any frame.
- Alter the contents or any part of this website and redistribute the contents.
- You may not act as a proxy or agent of this website to repackage it in any form.
- Ignore the robots.txt file and other robot exclusion measures on this website.
- Deep-link to this website.
- Robotic access other than search engines like Google is strictly forbidden, all screen scrappers, bots may not access this website.
- Use of any robotic program to access this site in a repetitive manner,may harm the performance of this site in our opinion.
- Deliberately slow down or cause excessive loads on our systems in our opinion.
The owner of the website may at its sole discretion limit, restrict, ban, suspend or terminate any access to any part or the entire website without any prior notice.
Subject to the provisions of the ECT (Electronic Communications Act 25 of 2002) and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, we shall have no liability whatsoever in relation to the use of this website, whether directly or indirectly. You hereby indemnify us against any loss, expense, claim, liability, penalty, or damage whether special, consequential, direct or indirect arising from the use of our website and/or systems, even when we have been informed of such possibility or likelihood.
More specifically ,but not limited to, we are not liable for:
1) Any interruption, down time, malfunction or failure of this Website or system for any reasons whatsoever.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, if any part of these terms are held by an competent court, arbitrator invalid or unenforceable, in no event will our total cumulative liability exceed R1000.
The disclaimer includes our employees, directors, sponsors, officers, agents, shareholders, affiliates, service providers and suppliers.
The use of this website and its related terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the RSA (Republic of South Africa). The user consents to the full jurisdiction of the courts of the RSA in any dispute or matter that may arise out of the use of this website or system.